This'll bring 'em in (or excuse my cynicism).

On my way to visit Donna C. or Bob L. I pass the Northminster Presbyterian Church (on North Lockwood Ridge, near University Parkway in SRQ).


The parking lot is filled to overflowing on Sunday mornings, so I suppose that the Church is "doin' O.K."

Northminster has a fancy outdoor sign. It often announces the title of the next Sunday's sermon.

Today it read:

Theological Amnesia

Boy oh boy, that's guaranteed to attract the spiritually hungry who have no church connection. (My tongue is in my cheek).

What does your Church sign say?  

Is it designed for "the faithful?"

Or is it in any way attractive for the seekers, the skeptics, or the non-believers?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"