For Sale (at a bargain price).

I am not on eBay, so let's call this poveBay.

I am a (usually) honest vendor.

The Background.

This afternoon I was clumsy and let a table knife slip into the wee gap between my oven and the counter.

I had to pull the oven out to recover it.  I found the knife (and a butter knife which I had forgotten that I'd lost).




--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some will remember that in October 2017 I  lost a lower jaw partial plate.

I searched high and low. 

I even called my trusty handyman to open the trap under my bathroom sink in case it had slipped down there.

All to no avail. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


So I had a new one made (at a cost of $800 - insurance payment, and $100 - my payment).

Guess what I found under the oven today.

You've got it!  The missing partial.  I have no idea how it got there.



It's now on sale.  

(Best offer before Feb 7th secures it).

My Dentist will be highly amused about this. So am I!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"