Random musings

It's Monday and a public holiday (The Revd. Dr. Martin Luther King Day).  But I keep thinking that it's Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Spent some time ferrying an older couple to a Spine Doctor's Office. Oh, how many tests the husband must undergo before he can get treatment for his severe spinal compressed fracture.  His life is miserable.  There should/could be a better way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Got my dog fix.  Took my friends two Westies out for a pee walk (they were grateful!)  Had a love fest with my neighbour's Cairn Terrier.

Roll on Saturday when (God willing and if the crick don't rise) Zion will come to live with me




----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another neighbour is grieving the loss of her cat.  She may become a foster mother to my cat Adelaide who needs more TLC than I am able to give.



(Maybe a good idea since though I am very kind to  to Adelaide I don't really like her) SHAME ON ME?

======================================

1968 -  what a year.  I was confused by all these events since I (aged 24) was a bit of a conformist back then, but was beginning to push my boundaries


https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/01/50-years-ago-in-photos-a-look-back-at-1968/550208/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=atlantic-daily-newsletter&utm_content=20180111&silverid=MzgxNzk3MTkzMjc1S0

.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"