The long arm of coincidence?

In May 2016 I was glad to attend a party at the Field Club in Sarasota for my friend Meade's 80th birthday.  It was a lovely event.

As I parked I noted the number plate/tag of the car next to me.





The other car.

My old Hyundai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I was at my Doctor's Office on Rand Boulevard (off Clark Rd), here in SRQ.

When I had parked my car this is what I saw.


Two Kias.  Mine is the more modest one  on the left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
114, 116, 117.


If you should happen to see 115 AHR  please call me immediately!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"