April 29th 2018 What a wonderful day!

This is the time of year when it is perfectly wonderful to live in Sarasota FL.

It's delightfully warm.  There is no humidity.  There are gentle breezes.

Zion and I have taken advantage of this and have enjoyed five good walks.

We did the early morning poop walk at 5:30 a.m.

At 7:30 a.m. we went with our good neighbour Barbara for a good walk at Arlington Park, and then for coffee at Panera Bread on Bahia Vista St.

At 10:00 Zion and I had a good half hour walk at the lovely Nathan Benderson Park.  The lake was busy with competitive rowers, but sadly I did not have my 'phone or camera for photo's.

We were back at Arlington Park * mid afternoon for another pleasant walk.   This time I took my camera.

Our final peregrination was around the local pond at 5:15 p.m.

Five walks, maybe 21/2  miles.

Here are some Arlington Park photo's.  (It's hard to take photo's with a dog leash in one hand, and camera in the other whilst picking up poop with my third hand).

I have not labeled the photographs, but I hope that you will get the idea of a lovely city park which is not manicured, but which preserves a bit of undeveloped ALLELUIA  City land.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"