The child who made us laugh

As Zion and I ambled around Arlington Park this afternoon we came across a thirty something man with his two children, one in a push chair, the other on a wee bike.

The father asked is he might pet Zion.  Of course he could!

Then he asked the older child (his name is Elliot and he is about three years old) if he wanted to pet Zion. (I nodded my assent).

Little Elliot gave Zion a few gentle pats.

The dad said "now what do you say?"

The anticipated/expected  answer was "thank you".

But a boy has to do what a boy has to do.  

His answer was "I want to wee!"

Laughter all around.

Mannaken Statue, Brussels, Beligium

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"