Valedictory Brunch

My U.K. family members and I, together with three of our U.S.A. friends were at the Peridia Golf and Country Club in Bradenton FL today for a valedictory brunch. (My family members will return home tomorrow).

http://www.peridiagcc.net/golf/proto/peridiagcc/brunch/brunch.htm

The food was splendid and abundant at a very reasonable price.  Such an abundance would be more than enough for two or three  days for many Americans, and more than enough for a week or even two  for the world's poorest people.  

My conscience was nagging me even as we ate.  

I tried to quieten it by telling myself that it is O.K. to indulge every once in a while, and that I had previously been at Peridia two years ago. 

My conscience was not entirely convinced by these rationalisations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That apart it was so good to be with family and friends for brunch at Peridia.

Here are two photo's.



L-R  Ashley Lloyd, my great niece Bree, Ron (rear) and Charlotte (front), nieces Beth and Leah, sister Ruth.

L-R  jmp, bro-in-law Dennis, great niece Bree, niece Beth, niece Leah (Bree's Mum), sister Ruth.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"