Corporate Climate Piety



This was on the back of a greetings card which I bought at a well known American retailer.

Goodness me, what a noble and gracious statement in favour of environmental stewardship. 

Environmental stewardship, say what?


The card was enclosed in this wasteful and unnecessary plasticy wrapper.

More fool me for buying the card without thought when I was in a hurry.

Bigger fool the retailer which claims to be environmentally friendly out of one side of its mouth whilst the other side is plastic friendly.

The wrapper cannot be re-cycled. It will go into my trash can and from there to a landfill where it will rest eternally. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"