Oeufs sur pattes Uova su gambe Huevos en las piernas Wyau ar goesau

My family members are now winging their way back to London Gatwick Airport on B.A. flight 2166 (TPA - LGW).

We've had a good reunion.  The house is very empty.  I am sad at their departure,  but this too will pass.

Some weeks before they left England for their visit here my niece Leah asked if she could bring me a gift.

There was.  I asked her to bring a couple of egg cups for those times when I have a taste for a soft boiled egg ( to eat with with toasted strips of bread to dip into them - in the U.K. we call them soldiers).

She found just what I wanted.  The egg cups  are called Oeufs sur pattes   Uova su gambe  Huevos en las piernas   Wyau ar goesau OR EGGS ON  LEGS





WARNING  The eggs portrayed above are for illustrative purposes only.  They are uncooked. Do not crack or eat them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"