Covid 19 test



I had a test for Covid 19 infection this morning.

It was free of cost at the University Town Abomination in Sarasota.  I happened to be in the area  (having taken Zion for his bath and de-shedding nearby).

The site, at the south end of the Mall is so very well organised.  You can't go wrong.   It's staffed by some County Sheriffs (for traffic control); but mostly by Florida's Army National Guard.  The staffers couldn't have been more gracious.

I was there soon after 10:30 a.m. (and was the only "client" in line).

The nasal swab itself is painless and takes about three seconds.

I believe that testing is very important, and give my Sarasota/Manatee friends the heads up about this particular site.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"