Of Bibs and Aprons - and a Little Known Universal Law.

 


This is a stock picture.  It's not me, but my fanciful imagination says that it's not far off from how I looked as a baby.

Charming photo' eh?


It calls to mind a little known universal law. Put on a clean shirt, (or blouse or dress etc), and within minutes you'll drop a bit of messy food on it -  some gravy, a bit of egg, or ice cream, or butter from hot buttered toast.  It never fails.  The food gods giggle and smirk.

For me at least there is help at hand.  It's come to this when I eat at home.


It's an apron, not a bib,  (a gift from my pal Ashley).

And "you know?"  Just as soon as you choose to wear an apron you'll never drop so much as a bread crumb on it. Oh those wily food gods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"