Oh For Goodness Sake I Need Help.

 I desperately need help.  This is why.

I went to our local gem of a restaurant today to pick up "take away" comestibles.

The place is


on North Beneva .  The food is superb.

I was in search of a steak quesadilla; half for me and half for my friend Jack C. who loves them.

At Reyna's my mind and my tongue parted ways.

I ordered a "Steak Taqueria" . The server looked confused and again  asked me what I wanted,

I repeated, "a Steak Taqueria".

She asked  "a Steak Taco?"  

I looked at the wall mounted menu, and the light dawned.

The cafe is a Taqueria. What I wanted was a Steak Quesadilla!




Dear ones, have pity on me!  (and giggle a bit)

But rejoice that I live "just around the corner"  from Reyna's Taqueria where the food is always superb; and the staff members are adept when faced with old coots such as I.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"