Small Groups for Wise People on This First Covid 19 Thanksgiving.

 Grateful hearts.  Happy but low key celebrations; with sadness for those who have perished in the pandemic.

Remembering a better translation of scripture  "To give thanks to God IN all things"    rather than FOR all things.

Good fellowship and good foods with my friends the Chrismans.  We each ate an "elegant sufficiency" with no will or desire to overeat.



The Festal Plate



The Bird




My hosts:  Ashley (Chrisman) Lloyd; Donna Chrisman; Jack Chrisman.

===================================================================

Ashley cooked the feast; Donna set an elegant table;  Jack said the grace;  and I brought my semi-famous mashed potatoes; and my very famous Zion.


               


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"