Cooking up a storm on Saturday 6th Feb 2021.

 Some for me, and some to share.




Potato Leek Soup. Oh so good!




Cream of Mushroom Soup.  It looks odd 'cause I took the photo' looking down into a "Tupperware" type pitcher. It is a bit thick 'cause I made it with heavy cream rather than with half and half.  Excellent when thinned with some  vegetable stock.



Items cooked separately, but in a container for transportation.

Pork Loin, with a Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce and Ketchup glaze. Roasted and multi coloured small potatoes.   Cauliflower, steamed and mashed, then infused with a home made Gruyere & Swiss cheese sauce.



Obligatory Zion photo' (Feb 7th).  He rests as I read.  Don't you just love his feathered tail?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"