For St. James's, Cambridge, MA parishioners.

More from my treasure trove of photo's.  Feel free to share these photo's with parishioners who are not on FaceBook.



Tony and Cleanthe Marsh, at my 60th birthday party

Our beloved Yvette Verdieu



 A rendezvous in Paris.   On Aug 3rd 2002 I officiated at the wedding of Kristen Harris and James Nerich. They went off  for a wonderful three week honeymoon in Europe.

On August 25th I was in Paris, near Notre Dame Cathedral. I sat down at an outside Cafe for a good cup of java.  I looked down the street, but who were walking towards me but Kristen and James on the very last day of their honeymoon. OMG summarizes our reactions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"