St. Stephen's Parish Pittsfield, MA parishioners. Two of the best.


Jeanette Roosevelt, jmp, and Madge Buerger.

When I retired from St. James's Cambridge, MA in 2006 I flew to Sarasota to complete the purchase of my new Condo., then flew back up to Boston to retrieve my car.

I took a valedictory drive, visiting friends along the way.

I began the long drive back to SRQ in Hanover N.H. , there to see my friends Sam and Kitty Doak.

My next stop was in Greenfield, MA.  There some former parishioners from St. Stephen's Parish Pittsfield were pleased to take a drive from Pittsfield to Greenfield to join me for lunch.

Among them were Jeanette Roosevelt and Madge Buerger -  now both in glory.

Wonderful women in very different ways.  In each case enriching my life.

R.I.P  Jeanette and Madge 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"