Robin Powell Higgins don't know nothing!

 Robin commented on my hair in the St. Stephen's, Pittsfield photo'.   Yes, I know that it has thinned out.

Thinned out a lot!  

But Robin ain't seen nothing yet!

The picture below is from a birthday greeting that the late Betsy P sent me -  she was a whiz with photo' shop.

You'll see my first dog Penne, and my cats Ada and Adelaide.  

The original Povey pic was taken in 1965 when I was 21.  You might see the beginnings of my first beard - a sad moth eaten thing.  I took the razor to it, and grew a proper beard in 1975.

BUT OH THAT HAIR!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"