I Will Never Win a Prize for Car Parking

 I do not do well when parking my car.  I find it hard to place my car immediately between the lines at a parking lot, and often find that I am parked at an awkward angle.

And I often do not go far enough into the space, so that the back end of my car is protruding into the lot.

As for reverse parking?   I am more likely to become a republican  than to do it well.  ( Not a big problem in SRQ 'cause reverse parking into parallel lots is forbidden.  This is because in Florida we have only one number plate/tag which is on the back of the car; so the parking enforcers don't have to dodge in and out to find the plate when issuing parking tickets.

Back to my non existent parking skills.  Here see the fate of a plastic stool which I had in my home car port -  a place to rest grocery bags when I unlock the house door.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"