Retired?

On Wednesday 15th I helped to facilitate a Prayer service at Resurrection House (the day shelter for homeless people here in Sarasota).


Thursday 16th saw me presiding and preaching at the weekly communion and healing service at my local church, St. Boniface on Siesta Key, Sarasota, FL.


Today I was at “The Inn at Bay Village” - a rehabilitation  facility for folks who’ve undergone surgeries. There I visited and prayed with three St. Boniface folks who are receiving therapy after their operations (one with a shoulder reconstruction and two with arthritic knee surgeries).


Sunday 19th will see me presiding and preaching at All Angels by the Sea Episcopal Church on Longboat Key, FL in the absence of their Rector, who is on vacation.


It is truly wonderful to be engaged in christian ministry in this the sixth year of my retirement from full time Rector ship.


‘Whoop dee doo”  --  or “Alleluia”!

Comments

  1. A Christian minister is never retired. That is why I am changing the name of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"