Beauty not our own

May I never take for granted the beauty of Earth's/God's/Evolution's (take your choice) creatures which I frequently see here in South West Florida.
 
All of these photo's were taken in Florida (but none by me).

Sandhill Crane


Red tailed Hawk


Bald Eagle

Nesting Ospreys


Anhinga ("Snake Bird" in Mexico) with fish for dinner.








Anhinga with wings outstretched to dry. I call this the "Christ-Bird" - with wings outstretched to embrace the entire creation.

 
 

 
Perchance I could also learn to appreciate my least favoured  neighbours the crows and the squirrels



Wretched creatures.
 
Crows:  Collective Noun -  A Colony, or a Dray, or a Scurry  (but in my lexicon a "murder" of  crows)



   












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"