Simple and tasty hors d'ouvres (served tonight to my dear and good friends, Ben. Bob, Ron, and Charlotte)

Start with mini-pita breads ( the ones which are about 2" in diameter).

Slice them in half (horizontally).

Toast the halves until they are crispy.

When the halves have cooled, spread them with a mixture of cream cheese and red pepper jelly.

(The proportions of cheese and  red pepper jelly are a matter of your choice).

I made some tonight for a wee "pre-dinner party" at my home, which I hosted for Ben, Bob, Ron, and Charlotte.

My toasted  mini-pita, cream cheese and red pepper jelly hors oeuvres are now "all gone".

Evidently my four guests enjoyed them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"