Family Visitors from the U.K. YEAH!

My best beloved niece Anne, her husband Stuart, and their daughter Olivia are in Orlando,  on vacation from their home in London U.K.

jmp, Anne, Stuart, Olivia


They drove over to SRQ today to see me  - what a joy and a pleasure!

We met at the Ringling Museum and explored and enjoyed the fabulous Circus Museum, and John and Mable Ringling's Mansion

 See      https://youtu.be/2sBsk-0mWtw  (Circus Museum)

Ca d Zan from the inter-coastal waterway.

At Ca dZan we, by chance, encountered one of my favourite St. Boniface parishioners, Ann Albritton and her guest from Akron OH.

It was later that I thought this was a case of Ann meet Anne.

After our time at the Ringling complex we drove to my home for Coffee, and for the obligatory "adoration of the animals"  (Penne, Ada, and Adelaide).

Then it was off to Kacey's Seafood and more on Fruitville Road for a late lunch/early dinner.

The fud was gud!

One of Kacey's employees was kind enough to take our photo' (above).

I implored her to focus on our upper torsos and to avoid the chubby bellies of Stuart, Anne and me. She succeeded!    (Livi is too young to have a belly -  she has a slim and trim tummy!)



http://www.kaceysseafood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"