My "House Arrest" draws to an end.

I have been confined to barracks following the dermatological "Blue Light" treatment I received yesterday.

The recommendation of Dermatologists is that the patient should stay inside and avoid direct sunlight for 48 hours following such treatments.

I have been very good and have stayed indoors since I got home from the clinic at 10:30 a.m. yesterday,   (I took out my trash and recycling  at 6:00 a.m. today, long before the sun rose).

I cheated a bit and collected my mail and brought in my recycling carts late this afternoon.  I wore a hat and sunglasses, and was out and in of my home within twenty seconds).

I have been eating, napping, and reading, and staying inside.

It's been bearable in most aspects, but "oh how I have have I missed Penne", (my dog) . Each time I have walked through my sitting room I have expected to see Penne on her bed,

She, however, is at perfect peace with her  Uncle Ron and Aunt Charlotte down in Gulf Gate.  This is her second home,  They love her, and she loves them,  What a blessing.


My 48 hour house arrest should end at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow,  "Phooey" to that.  I'll break curfew three hours earlier and bring my dear Penne home.

Then at about 11:00 a.m. I'll meet my darling niece Anne, her husband Stuart, and their daughter Olivia,   They are on holiday from the U.K. in Orlando.  We plan to get together at the Ringling Circus Museum, and then enjoy lunch at  "The Muse", or at "Captain Brian's Restaurant".

What a day it will be,

(1) I'll be out and about;

(2)  I'll be  reunited with Penne,

and (3) I will have precious time with Anne, Stuart and Livy,.


Penne is such a darling!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"