This, that and the other

Penne and I walked home on Monday night from Ben's house.



The clouds were grumbling and groaning with distant thunder


Soon after this the lightning and thunder began.We are enjoying our traditional semi-tropical late afternoon/early evening storms. This  (to your surprise?) is the green-grass beauty of Florida in August.

That was yesterday.

Tomorrow I will undergo "Blue Light" treatment to clear up some pre-cancerous spots on my pate.

In preparation for this I paid good bucks to have a radical hair and beard cut today.

My selfie, revealing a "turkey neck'/.  Do I look older or younger?  My conk looks enormous!


Senior cat Ada is not impressed,  She prefers to read







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"