Pick up your 'phone. Make that call.



I've had two 'phone calls from old friends in the space of four days.

First was Joe R.  -  I have known him since 1980.

Then there was Joe S. -  I met him in 1984.

They are very dear friends,but we do not chat often enough.

It was such a boost to my morale and spirits to hear from both Joes in recent days.  They called "just to keep up", i,e, just to sustain our friendships- separated as we are by many miles.


I was heartened, and tickled pink to hear from these two buddies Joe R and Joe S.

Do it will you!  Call an old friend, not with an agenda, but simply for the pleasure of hearing her/his voice.




Pick up your 'phone.  Make that call!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"