And they let me go home



This morning Zion and I were doing our therapy team rounds at a local Assisted Living/Memory Care facility.

Anthony, an always cheerful young man was on duty.  He is training to be a physical therapist.  I asked about his plans for Thanksgiving.   (Thurs 22nd). 

(He will be cooking at the home in St. Petersburg, FL which he shares with his girl friend).

He in turn asked about my plans. (SRQ and Bristol friends -  I'll be with the Chrismans.)

As I said good-bye he said "Happy Thanksgiving" 

I replied  "but I'll see you before Thanksgiving because I am here every Wednesday"

He responded with a smile and said "today is Friday".

And they let me go home!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"