The deaths of five members of one family leave many of us reeling with grief.


Some will remember that I got the news of this tragedy when I was in San Antonio in March.

Other will remember that I officiated at the wedding of  Justine and Luke.

"Answers still elusive" says the Berkshire Eagle.

That's the case, but no "answers" will assuage the heart searing grief of Justine's family;  and of Luke's family -  I know many of them.

I often wake up in the morning thinking  "that didn't happen, did it?"  The light of day reveals the darkness of grief, not just in this instance, but for so many of our deepest sorrows.




https://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/as-an-entire-family-is-laid-to-rest-answers-still-elusive-in-sheffield-tragedy,571894


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"