NEEDED. (1) A demolition crew, (2) A low tech solution.


I bought an ink cartridge for my printer today.    I could have used a demolition crew to tear apart the utterly wasteful packaging.

There must surely be a more environmental and consumer friendly way of packing the cartridges.  

And why is printer ink so expensive?  $27 is an outrageous price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk a lot in Bayfront Park and Arlington Park, and gladly share the pathways with cyclists.

Some (not many) issue an oral warning when they are about to pass me.

Next to none have considered an old fashioned and low tech device to warn walkers that they are about to pass.


They are probably too expensive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"