YES we have some Bananas



Another huge stalk of Bradenton, FL  bananas, grown by a friend of friends of mine in Treymore at Palm Aire, FL.

The grower jokes  that her neighbours run for cover when she is out on her "free bananas" walk.

Today I was glad to receive  some from her, for the second time.

Now my neighbours run from me when I am out on my own "free bananas" walk!

That's not entirely true.  Most, if not all of my neighbours , are pleased and delighted to savour the sweetest and most fragrant bananas they have ever eaten.

Oh my they are great.  I've never tasted and eaten sweeter and better bananas than these.

Makes living to 75 years old worthwhile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"