Saturday's Noble Adventure (or Spread the Joy)

Last Friday I bought some rhubarb at Detwiler's Farm Market.  It's had to find in these parts.  I like rhubarb.

Sadly it was not the young and tender pinkish skinned  sort, but older fully grown stalks with stringy red skin. (By the way, it is very easy to peel off that outer skin.)

But if life gives you rhubarb  you make rhubarb crisp.  And so I did; adding strawberries and apple to the mix.  YUM.

I don't have a strong sweet tooth  and it's impossible to make a one person sized crisp.

So I spread the joy by sharing my crisp with three neighbours. That's what you do when you have too much of any good thing.  

One neighbour reported that it was par excellent.  Good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"