This is simply not fair. I am devastated.

Darn it.   I discovered today  that Zion  (Mr. Perfect) has a fatal flaw.   I will have to return him to the shelter.



He is no good at Algebra.    What a disappointment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In truth I took him to see my 93 years old friend Betty.  She is legally blind, fiercely independent, very feisty and funny -  and a WWII era Marine (as was her late husband Joe, who also served in Korea).

Here is such a sweet and tender photo' of Betty and Zion.




With this in mind I'll overlook the Algebra failure!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"