Good to the last drop



The last drop (1).

I've owned the flashlight/torch for more than twenty years.  But I dropped into onto a hard surface for one too many times, making it erratic in its performance.   Bye bye good flasher!

The last drop (2).

I am sparing, nay even skimpy, in my use of hair shampoo.  I got the last drop from this one yesterday.  I had made the bottle  last for one whole year!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I replaced the flashlight/torch with a three pack  -  on sale at Walgreen's for ten bucks.  (Yes, three for $10)

Each one takes three AAA batteries and has a brilliant LED beam.

The batteries cost more than the three torches.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"