The Strange Energy Of The Universe.



I've been thinking for a couple of weeks about a small fish which my late friend Ben M. liked greatly; a fish which was sometimes sold at our late and lamented Sweetbay supermarkets.

In recent years this fish has not  been available in any local markets, nor could I remember what it was called.

It seemed silly to ask the various fishmongers " I can't remember what they are called,  but do you ever have some of those delicious small fish which are delicious when pan-fried?"

Then the energy of the universe caught wind of my thoughts about this fish, and arranged matters!   So "lo and behold" I saw some this morning,  and bought some at Sarasota's Detwilers Farm Market.

You betcha that I will be pan-frying some for my breakfast tomorrow (Jan 23rd w2020).

How many of you remember what they are called?

How many of you have ever eaten them?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"